Is this Guerilla Knitting?

Well, I don't really know. But at least my husband thinks it is as these things suddenly appear at our house. However what I know for sure is, that this will not be my last project regarding that matter.

Urban Knitting at our House
It all started when I found this great PomPom maker in a store in Cologne (thanks to Marius). After finishing all my inventory stock in wool during the first evening, I was overwhelmed when I hung up the pompoms at the tree on our porch.

PomPom at our House
It looked great, but still kind of empty. That's when I thought, that also the trunk and the twigs of the tree needed some spruce up with the help from the knitting needle. And there another idea just popped out: Wouldn't it be kind of nice to have some crochet flowers ranking around our street number? And after days were I was busy with working on that porch project at the front door, and people were wondering what I am doing there?!, I can finally show you the first results of my guerilla knitting, or yarn bombing or knit the city, or whatever name you wanna give....

Urban Knitting at our House

Urban Knitting at our House


Share on Tumblr