Christmas Event at Danroeschen

Yesterday was the start into the Xmas season and I decorated my new wooden etagere for the first time. I was so proud to show this Winter-Wood-Forest-Leaves-Deco, that I was in a incredible good and happy mood the days before already!

Danroeschen Christmas Event
Everybody did ask: "Oh my god, are you not being stressed out completely with all this baking and stuff?". Well, no, I wanted to present all the new stuff and recipes, and I did!

Danroeschen Christmas Event
Tell me, How did you like the chocolate&pear cake? Didn't you think that the new chocolate frosting was great? And did you try the cheesecake with cranberry filling? And how about the shortbread with homemade mincemeat?

Danroeschen Christmas Event
Danroeschen Weihnachtsevent
Aaaahhhhh.... it was crazy fantastic, and the only reason that you probably were not there is, that Langenfeld in Germany is too far away for you. There is no other excuse if you missed that event!

Danroeschen Weihnachtsevent
The complete crew was beaten yesterday at 4 pm, but also glad, that everything went so well! After 4 years since we started this Xmas event at Danroeschen, we think that we are still making it new an special every year! Thanks to all friends and customers for this event yesterday! Some of you I am going to see already next month in the Pop Up Tearoom, to all the others: see you next year!

Danroeschen Christmas Event
Danroeschen Christmas Event
Danroeschen Christmas Event
Share on Tumblr