New Bunting & Vintage Table Runner

Oh my gosh, it seems like forever, since I posted some pictures on my lovely website. The reason for that was not, that I am the laziest person in the world, no, I was really down with the flu, but it seems like everybody has that at the moment. But Friday was the first day, when I felt a little better and I immediately turned into crafty-Andrea.

Vintage Table Runner
I can show you my new bunting, made out of different sized doilies and my new tablerunner, made out of left over fabrics and lace. I dyed everything with black tea before I got started, to get a more vintage outcome and the different patterns and colours would be closer together and match nicely.

Vintage Bunting
To turn the Saturday into the best day since weeks, the sun was shining and I could enjoy the first latte with marble cake sitting outside in the sun! love that!

Vintage Table Runner
Vintage Table Runner
Vintage Bunting
Vintage Bunting
First Cake and Coffee on the porch
Share on Tumblr