Planning a Yarn Party

I am always impressed with all the crochet things seeing on Pinterest. I need to work on my crochet skills and was looking for something really easy to start with.

Let´s Crochet
First thing were the granny square coasters with 2 colours. Couldn't be too difficult, can they? As they turned out so nice, I was highly motivated and added some pompoms, during watching TV (you can always use pompoms for everything, right?).

Let´s Crochet
For the Apple potholder, I started as I would do a regular flower...with the magic loop and double crochets. Just added round after round until had appr. 18 cm. The green leaf, the apple core and the stem I added at the end. I think the last time I did some potholders, must have been 30 years ago. I am so proud about my work!

Let´s Crochet
The crochet edge for the postcards given me some headache, but after watching a tutorial, it turned out not too complicated for me after all. And now I can hang them on a wall, if i like!

Let´s Crochet
So I decorated the table for some nice pictures, showing you the results of my crochet weekend. I also added some things that my hubby's sister gave me. She's a pro. Maybe these pictures will inspire you to start crafting a little bit as well. Let's crochet!

Let´s Crochet
Share on Tumblr