A very special Baby Shower for the new Mum to be

I tried to gather the best ideas for a popup stall to bring to my friend Dani's baby shower party. Maybe they inspire you too. For a boy, I decided to put it into an all blue/taupe/grey decorating scheme. As the name is not 'fixed' yet, I could only use sewed "baby boy" letters. One-pieces are cute way to decorate the stall. The problem was that I could not find any biker- or rocker style baby rompers on the german market. Thats why I tried to enrich some basic onesie's with a bow and a tie, as well as braces und scarfs as add on. Since Dani is eating at least for two, the mom-to-be deserves a menu that is doubly delicious. I just love the tiny little yellow caterpillar which is downloading crushed oreos. I also filled decorated bottles with a mixture of cranberry and apple juice and a delightful splash of bubbly ginger ale. Dani also loves cinnamon rolls as well as cheesecake, so I just combined the two recipes into one. Voila! The first cinnamon roll cheesecake was to be tested on that day.

Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Baby Shower
Cinnamonroll Cheesecake for Baby Shower
Share on Tumblr

1 Kommentare:

Barbara said...

Liebe Andrea,
wow....da möchte man glatt nochmal......ach nee....3 reichen ;-)
Wirklich tolle Deko und leckeres Gebäck.
Hab einen schönen Sonntag,
liebe Grüße,
Barbara

Post a Comment