Strawberry Cheesecake

For last Sunday's cake buffet (Pictures coming up this week, I promise), I wanted to do another Cheesecake variation. I love Cheesecake, so I tried one with Strawberries. Looking at it, it feels way more summer'ish than March. My only problem was that at first guests did not really dare to cut it with all those beautiful fruits on top.

Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake
The recipe is a variation of the New York Cheesecake that you can find in my German book "Backen mit Love" (click on the pic to enlarge). For it´s beautiful colour, I just added 3 tablespoon of mashed strawberries to the filling and replaced the blueberry topping with sour cream and fresh strawberries. My original recipe below. If you are not so into German, you can find lot´s of New York Cheesecake recipe variations on the internet.

Käsekuchenrezept aus meinem Buch
Share on Tumblr

1 Kommentare:

Barbara said...

Liebe Andrea,
mjam...mjam...hab ich jetzt Lust auf Erdbeeren!!! ;-)))))
Schaut oberlecker und wunderschön aus.
Hab einen sonnigen Nachmittag,
liebe Grüße,
Barbara

Post a Comment