The Blue Door Project

It all started with a friend of mine saying that he had a vintage blue door that I might like. Of course, bring it on. So, a couple of hours later the door was delivered. But what to do with it ? Is it going to be a table or stay a door ? I don´t know yet. I was only sure that it needed some additional "vintage". So Ina helped me trying to cover it with roses for it´s new yet to be determined purpose. I promise, I´ll let you know the minute I know what it is. Due to the perfect weather, it was so much fun finally working outside again, so we took some more pictures of the 'homeless' cat observing our activity (aka sleeping) and our house in the spring evening sun.

Working on a Blue Door Project
Cat in the Spring Evening Sun
Our House in the Spring Evening Sun
Share on Tumblr

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment